[audio-manager] Intive speech recognition demo

Paweł Białek pawel.bialek at intive.com
Thu May 25 12:01:47 EDT 2017

Hi, everyone!

I have created a document which describes the details of our AudioManager speech recognition demo.

Please refer to https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/Intive+speech+recognition+demo .

Also, I've listed some of the open topics at the end of the document which can be taken for further discussion right here. I encourage to ask questions and I await your feedback.

Regards,

- Pawel

PS. Thank you for an exciting day at the Genivi open days conf. It was both very informative and pleasant to have met all the Genivi people!