[audio-manager] CAPI Wrapper

Christian.Linke at bmw.de Christian.Linke at bmw.de
Mon May 15 09:23:18 EDT 2017

Hi,

CAPI is not so easy to use unfortunately. The interfaces documented in the FIDL files need to be generated into c++ code that it then linked against the Plugins.
The generated code needs to fit with the capi daemon that is used. You can generate the code fitting to your versions of CAPI and SOMEIP separately and just link against the generated libs
Or use the script to generate the sources. For the latter, the generators need to be installed on your build environment.

To make the plugin generate the code, use the switch:

OPTION (WITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_GENERIC_LIB
"build command interface common-api glue code" OFF )

The deployment decides if vsomeip or dbus code is generated.

Christian