[audio-manager] CAPI Wrapper

Oleksandr Grytsov al1img at gmail.com
Mon May 15 09:05:40 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I'm investigation AudioManager in order to be used in our project as
an audio arbiter.
So far I was able to build and run it with DBus wrapper.

Now I would like to control it with CAPI but I have issues with
AudioManagerPlugins:

1. Build CommandInterfacePlugin: cmake ../ -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_CAPI=ON

I have following error when start AudioManager:

[DEF] [Info] getCreateFunction : Trying to load library with name:
/usr/local/lib/audiomanager
/command/libPluginCommandInterfaceCAPI.so
[DEF] [Erro] getCreateFunction : dlopen failed
/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/command
/libPluginCommandInterfaceCAPI.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN2v13org6genivi2am16commandinterface25CommandControlStubDefault19getInterfaceVersionESt10shared_ptrIN9CommonAPI8ClientIdEE

2. I see that by default CommandInterfacePlugin tries to use SomeIP.
How to switch between SomeIP and DBUS bindings?

3. According to the document [1] I need .fedl file to implement the client app
but it is missing for CommandInterfacePlugin. Where can I get it?

Thank you.

[1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5472320
--
Best Regards,