[audio-manager] Is AM 7.5 compliant?

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Wed Mar 29 12:44:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

Does the AM team have any reply to my question below?

You have missed the N-0.2 release of the Genivi Yocto Baseline,
but the BIT can consider to include AM 7.5 in N-1.0 if we get a reply soon.
N-1.0 is due to be released the start of wk 16 so we need an
answer asap to allow for integration time.

Regards

Steve
BIT Co-Lead