[audio-manager] [GENIVI AMM tech track] Audio Manager workshop and readout

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Wed Mar 1 08:08:12 EST 2017

Hey, AM team,

GENIVI Spring AMM is scheduled on 9-11 May in Birmingham, UK.

We are currently populating the content of the tech tracks.

I get back to you to check whether you would support a workshop and readout
on Audio Management and be able to prepare and moderate it.

The objective would be to inform and debate with the community (genivi
members and non-members that will attend the AMM) about the current status
of the Audio Manager and what could be in the pipe (improvements, features).

Please let me know asap whether it looks possible for you.

I am looking forward to your feedback

Thanks

Philippe

--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est
pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message.