[audio-manager] Pull request for Audio Manager

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Thu Nov 10 16:41:23 EST 2016

Hi!

The good folks at Collabora have provided some patches, typos fixes, and
requirements updates to the Audio Manager bundled into this pull request;
https://github.com/GENIVI/AudioManager/pull/4

​I'm following up on this mailing list here since in this file
https://github.com/GENIVI/AudioManager/blob/master/README it states that
patches need to go to the mailing list -- is this still the case?

In any case, hopefully someone might review the patches? I've taken a quick
look but obviously having the AM maintainer review and decide is the way to
go.

Cheers,

Jeremiah ​

--