[audio-manager] How to properly set lib install dir in multilib mode ?

Clement Dransart Clement.Dransart at awtce.be
Mon Jun 20 04:30:10 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I compile meta-ivi in multilib mode, and I get installation errors with
audio-manager. The cause is that the traditional 'lib' installation
directory may be replaced by variants such as 'lib32' or 'lib64'. Thus,
hard-coded 'lib' in CMakeLists.txt lead to errors. The patch I made (see
attachment) fixes this issue when working from Yocto/Poky environment,
since Poky defines ${CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR}. But I don't know what is the
clean/generic way to fix this for all cases.
Any suggestions ?
Thank you

(See attached file:
0001-audiomanager-fix-lib-install-path-for-multilib.patch)
This mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of this mail and/or any file transmitted with it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake, please immediately notify the sender as well as our mail administrator at postmaster at aweurope.be, and permanently destroy the original as well as any copy thereof.