[audio-manager] new patches for GENIVI AudioManager gemini_stable

Karsten.Ruecker at continental-corporation.com Karsten.Ruecker at continental-corporation.com
Thu Jun 2 11:01:19 EDT 2016

Hi all,

here are three patches I like to apply to gemini_stable:

one to fix the Bug 439 - The std::map variables for handles are using
insert, which will not replace an existing one!

an additional fix for the Bug 439 which was already done on master

and another fix I need from master

Please take a look and give Feedback

Thanks,
bye,