[audio-manager] Basic Query on Command/Control Plugin
Swaminathan, Ganesan (G.)
gswamina at visteon.com
Wed Jun 1 11:53:16 EDT 2016
I am a beginner with Genivi Audio Management. I have few basic queries please advise or point me to some useful documentation on this.
* Command Plugin:
1. Does Audio Client (say HMI or Media) need to interact only through Command plugin interface for requesting an Audio focus?
2. In the Command line interface I could see "connect" request, does this single interface register a connection 'mainConnectionID' and request for Audio focus for the given source and Sink?
3. What should a client do when it lost the focus (on a source change notification) and how is it notified?
4. I could see method calls that supports dynamically adding sources and sinks, like 'connect'. How and where static configuration done?
* Control Plugin:
1. How and where to configure the Priority of different sources?
Thanks in advance,
Advance Platform Team.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the genivi-audio-manager